OBJECTIVE OF PAGAAM
- To establish social identity to follow ideology of Mahatma Jyotiba Phuley and Baba Sahib Ambedkar to create moral and free society for social transformation.
- To develop capable, competent and selfless leadership and cadres to lead mass movement for national integration and pull society out of clutches of chatur varna system.
- To find permanent solution to social inequality through casteless and classless society and improve work culture and working conditions against economic exploitation.
- To create need and desire to lead meaningful life with respect, recognition and dignity of labour.
- To create mass awareness about constitutional safeguards and struggle to get proportionate share in the national wealth.