Introduction to PAGAAMPAGAAM is a non Political, non Religious, social organisation of oppressed and exploited Indians. It is to create general awareness amongst masses about root causes of their sufferings, PAGAAM is to find out remedies through scientific, peaceful and constitutional methods. It is to strive to transform Indian society into a strong and model nation. PAGAAM is the abbreviation of PHULEY AMBEDKARI GOURAVSHALI AND ADARSHVADI MUHIM. The efforts of PAGAAM in the direction of social awakening amongest backward classes is not new. Whenever some intelligent and awakened personality amongst these communities got an opportunity. The struggle was initiated. But due to the willful and determined attitudes of the oppressor class all such efforts were nullified and suppressed. From the historical evidence, we can see that Adi dharmi Movement in Punjab, Jatav and Kureel movement in western and central U.P Namo-shudra Movement in Bengal, Ramanami-Satnami Movement in Madhya Pradesh, Adi-Shudra movement in Andhra Pradesh, Adi Dravida Movement in Tamil Nadu, Polayas and Ezava Movement in Kerala and many such other movements started in almost all over India in the beginning of 20th century.
How you can connect with us
Just call at 022-24-3797-29 Join Us.
OBJECTIVE OF PAGAAM
- To establish social identity to follow ideology of Mahatma Jyotiba Phuley and Baba Sahib Ambedkar to create moral and free society for social transformation.
- To develop capable, competent and selfless leadership and cadres to lead mass movement for national integration and pull society out of clutches of chatur varna system.
- To find permanent solution to social inequality through casteless and classless society and improve work culture and working conditions against economic exploitation.
- To create need and desire to lead meaningful life with respect, recognition and dignity of labour.
- To create mass awareness about constitutional safeguards and struggle to get proportionate share in the national wealth.
- Any socially exploited and oppressed Indian Citizen (S.C/ ST/ OBC/ Maratha and minorities communities member) having attained 18 years of age, can become member with the approval of screening Committee.
- Member must have firm faith in Ideology of Mahatma Phuleyand Baba Sahib Ambedkar. "Casteless and Classless Society can create environment for lasting Equality, Freedom and Fraternity."
- Member must contribute his/her Time, Talent, Skill, Intellect to learn and provide leadership role for social transformation.
Became a Member
Membership is enrolled through four channels as per the capacity and capability of member to pay back. Each channel will send 25% of its members or 100(One Hundred) which ever is less to form General Body of PAGAAM.Join Us